Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Playing in the SNOW!!!

Since Tanlie didn't have school Monday, we went up Oak City Canyon and went snowmobiling and sledding with Casey and Laura. The kids had so much fun!
Casey reved up the snowmobile, it covered Brogan in snow!!

Tanlie eating lunch in the sled.







The kids love to ride the snowmobile with Brandon!


Tanlie hiking to the top of the hill.


Brogan and Tanner having some fun!







Brandon and Casey's snow masterpiece!

















Brylie finally decided she liked to sled down the hill when we were about ready to go home!







Building the big snowman!









8 comments:

Sheredith and Matt said...

Cute!!! Your such a FUN mom!!! :)

Mendy said...

Hey I just found you have a blog so fun I love keeping touch in all these internet ways. I am adding you to friends so email me with your email and I will send you an invite!!! mendyorton@yahoo.com

Casey and Laura said...

Thanks for the great day!!! We are so luck to have you guys!
Lova ya,
Laura

The Simkins Family said...

Your kids are so cute! Looks like you had a great day.

Lisa said...

Hi Ronda it's Lisa King Ginger's friend. I have a nursing career question could you please send me your e-mail so I can pick your brain--thanks Lisak10005@yahoo.com
I can't believe how fast your little kids are getting

Jessica said...

Hey Ronda! Your blog is so cute and your kids are ADORABLE!! I just love this blogging stuff, its neat to see how everyones life is going. It was good to hear from you.

Ginger Jones said...

hey ron, way cute pictures looks like you had a great time!! Can't wait to come and stay love you

Stanford Family said...

Hey, how are you? I'm so glad you found my blog. Your family is so cute. I hope it's okay for me to add you to my blog list. Also, what is your email, so I can give it to Kylee, so she can invite you to hers. It was good hearing from you! Stay in touch.