Sunday, February 8, 2009

HaIrCuTs!!!

On Friday Tanlie, Brylie and I met Missy and Tylie in Richfield to get haircuts from Colette. This was Brylie's 1st haircut and she hated it. She is so tender headed and cried the entire time. It's a good thing we went to Colette cause I am not sure anyone else would've done it with her screaming at the top of her lungs!! But after all the crying her hair turned out so cute. It was way past time to get rid of all her yucky baby hair.










Tanlie wanted her hair like Brylie's, but we didn't know how Dad would respond, so she got a trim and a few layers in the back.











I finally decided that I was sick of my long hair and cut 11 inches off, and I love it. Surprisingly Brandon loves it too. Anyway we had a fun day and love our new look. Thanks Colette.

1 comment:

Nathan and Erin Mecham said...

How cute. Their haircuts turned out great.You need to post a picture of your haircut.