Monday, February 16, 2009

BiRtHdAy FuN!!

Brylie turned 2 last Friday. I can't believe my baby is 2!
My mom was able to come on Friday to stay with us, my kids had so much fun with Grandma here.
We had Brylie a Birthday party on Sunday afternoon. Clint & Missy's family, Chet & Alicia's family, Grandma Shell & Bryndee, and Grandpa Hatch were all able to come to the party. We ate lunch (which my mom made, thanks mom) and had cake and ice cream. Brylie was so excited to have everyone here, and loved all of her presents. Thanks everyone.
Since we didn't get Brylie's cake until Sunday, we let her blow out 2 candles in her pancakes Friday morning.

Brylie's favorite present was her baby Anabelle doll from Grandpa, Grandma and Jonnie.
A new Princess Activity desk from the Sorensens.



I Love the Expression on her face in this Picture. She was so excited to get a Dora bath toy from her cousins.
Brylie chose Barbie Diamond Castle for her party theme. Her cake was Princess Liana.
















1 comment:

Ginger Jones said...

I'm so sorry that I missed it, it looks like you had a great time and bry is getting so big!!