Saturday, August 1, 2009

24th Weekend :)

This year we spent the 24th of July in Panguitch. On the 23rd I got to leave my kids with my mom and go see Foot Loose at the Tuachan with Missy, Ginger, Tashia and her friends. I loved it!!! (Thanks for tending mom)

The kids had fun watching the parade with all their cousins!!






















































The kids love grandmas back yard. They played out side all day everyday we were there. They
also had fun doing sparklers and roasting marshmellows!!



















Hatch Reunion

We also went up to the Hatch Reunion at the Ranch, It was good to see everyone and it was so beautiful up there.


























We had a great weekend!!!!

1 comment:

Jeff and Ali said...

It was fun seeing you in Panguitch. Your kids are so cute! I can't believe how big they are!