Thursday, January 1, 2009

My Mom's Christmas Party


The weekend before Christmas we went to Panguitch for my mom's Christmas party. The kids had so much fun. My mom had tons of things for them to do. They got to make aprons, decorate cookies and stockings, go caroling on a hay ride, exchange Christmas presents, and just be with their cousins.
Santa came to visit and brought all the kids matching PJ's Brylie was too tired and missed out on Santa!
My mom's house is being remodeled so we all stayed with my aunt Colene. One night we couldn't find the three little girls, so I finally checked upstairs. Sure enough they had got in the closet and climbed in the shelves. They said they were tired and were going to sleep!



We also got to go over to spend some time with grandpa reg dog. The kids loved their Christmas presents, but most of all loved playing with all of their cousins.

No comments: