Thursday, August 28, 2008

I've Been Tagged

Thanks Laura!!!

4 random things I like about my husband:

1. He is the best dad ever.
2. He is a hard worker.
3. He makes the best root beer floats.
4. He takes good care of things (including his family).

4 movies I'd watch more than once:

1. Dirty Dancing
2. The game plan
3. 27 Dresses
4. August Rush

4 T.V. Shows I watch:

1. American Idol
2. The News
3. The Disney Channel
4. Deal Or No Deal

4 places I've been:

1. Mexico
2. California
3. Colorado
4. Nevada

4 people who E-mail me regularly:

1. Ginger
2. Jennee
3. Old Navy
4. Kandi

4 favorite foods:

1. Mexican Food
2. Pasta
3. Salad
4. Pizza

4 places I would like to visit:

1. Hawaii
2. Jamaica
3. Alaska
4. Australia

4 things I am looking forward to in the coming year:

1. Fall/winter ( I am sick of the heat)
2. No kids in diapers
3. Christmas
4. Hunting season to be over, so Brandon won't have to work out of town.

4 people I've tagged

1. Ginger
2. Missy
3& 4. (I don't know anymore fellow blogger's
that haven't already been tagged ).

4 comments:

Jill Hatch-Fong said...

Hi Ronda-
That is fine that you added me-I had already added you to mine. Do you think you can send me your address? Also, if you have any of your siblings as well. I lost my address book in our move and I don't have anyones address now. You can email them to me if that is easier. My email address is:
jillhatchfong@yahoo.com
Thanks Ronda-
Jill

Anonymous said...

Rhonda, nothing major is going on. Just same-o-same-o. Anyway Tanile is so cute! Her first day pictures are adorable! You have the cutest kids and they get that from YOU! Luv ya, Shanna

Casey and Laura said...

Ronda I so sorry but I have tagged you good luck

Lane, Amanda, and Mason said...

Hey I was checking out Missy's blog and ran onto yours! Your kids are SO cute! :)